About Me

Paxton, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

Step One...

This is my very first foray into the world of blogging so bear with me ! As a (much) older student, I find myself frequently adrift on the 'Web.' Luckily I have children who were computer-savvy by the time they entered kindergarten so I'm in good hands. Looking forward to a new semester...things to learn, things to learn! So, this blog entry will be the culmination of my first learning experience of the fall of '08...and it's only taken my a week to get this far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've done a good job thus far. Looks good!!!

Andy Egizi, Program Coordinator said...

It'll only get easier from here:) I'm glad you're jumping in. As you look at other people's blogs, if you see something they've done and wonder "how in the world . . ." just ask them. There's lots of ways to make your blog unique.

ajenno said...

I'm a much older student too, my oldest will be graduating high school and starting college himself next year. I too am new to blogging and will take some time figuring out how this all works! Hang in there, we can figure this out together!

Raisa said...

Hey there! I like your profile... I love helping people too. I volunteer for CASA - I'm a court appointed advocate for abused and neglected children. Currently, I advocate for a diabetic 16-year-old whose parents locked her out of their house about half year ago and don't want her back. She once told me that kids in her situation "aren't bad, they are troubled". Hearing this was something that blew me away. Anyway, I look forward to getting to you. Good luck this semester!